Lucky 13 - Customer Loyalty Reward Program
Lucky13 Loyalty Reward Program: Program Terms and Conditions
Lucky13 Loyalty Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By participating in Lucky13 Loyalty Reward Program, you agree to the following Terms:A. Overview of Lucky13 Loyalty Reward Program
- The Lucky13 Loyalty Reward Program (“Lucky13”) is a loyalty program sponsored by Artworks Spokane, 15310 E Marietta Ave, Studio 8, Spokane WA, 99216, Artworks Coeur d’Alene, 2049 Main St, Riverstone Village, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814, and Artworks Garland, 600 W Garland, Spokane, WA 99205 through which individuals will be offered product/services credit by purchasing Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan.
- Once individuals spend $500 on Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan, they will earn a $50 credit to spend on items, product, or services offered through Artworks Spokane, Artworks Coeur d’Alene, and Artworks Garland.
- Lucky13 is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Artworks Spokane, Artworks Coeur d’Alene, and Artworks Garland are not eligible. Local Retail Partners are not eligible to participate in Lucky13.
- Paticipation in Lucky13 constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Lucky13 will begin January 13, 2014. Artworks reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, suspend, or cancel Lucky13, at its discretion, at any time in accordance with Section G of these Terms. Artworks will give a minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to canceling Lucky13.
- To enroll in Lucky13 you must meet the Eligibility Requirements in Section B of these Terms and be in good standing with Artworks Spokane, Artworks Coeur d’Alene, and Artworks Garland. You may enroll in the program at any time during the 13 month promotion period at the time of a Chalk Paint® purchase. Enroll by giving your name, address, phone number, and email. Once enrolled, all sales will be tracked through the point of sale system. A balance of accrued sales will show at the bottom of your receipt.
- Limit 1 account per person.
- Earn Rewards Credits by purchasing quarts or tester pots of Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Upon purchasing the equivalent of $500 in paint (excludes brushes, wax, fabric, lacquer, craqueleur, decoupage, and classes) a $50 credit will be awarded to your account for use on product, items, and/or services available through Artworks Spokane and/or Artworks Coeur d’Alene and/or Artworks Garland.
- Internet sales of Chalk Paint® will automatically be entered into the Lucky13 program.
- You are eligible to earn as many Rewards Credits as possible during the Lucky13 promotion. With every $500 worth of Chalk Paint® you purchase you will be awarded the $50 credit - with no limits.
- Enrollees may not combine or transfer Rewards Credits or Loyalty balance with any other Enrollees’ Accounts. Enrollees may not transfer, sell, or perform any other action in any manner in violation or attempted subversion of these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt to combine or transfer Rewards Credits or Loyalty balance will result in disqualification from Lucky13 and forfeiture of all Rewards Credits in any Enrollee’s Account.
- Enrollees are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from the Rewards received as part of Lucky13.
- If an Enrollee believes that Lucky13 purchases were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Enrollee must contact Artworks Spokane at (509)928-2726.
- In the case the Reward Credit has been issued and a cash refund is desired during the 12 day waiting period before the Reward is valid the previously offered Reward Credit will be void until the $500 amount is reached again.
- Reward Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Reward Credits may only be applied to full price items and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Rewards Credits earned through Lucky13 will be tracked on the Point of Sale System. Your receipt will show any remaining balance after purchases are made.
- Artworks reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Program Period, methods by which enrollees can earn Rewards Credits, and the amount of Loyalty purchases needed to earn Rewards Credits.
- Artworks reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, even though termination may affect an Enrollee’s ability to accrue or use his/her Rewards Credits. In the event of an early termination, Enrollees will have at least 30 days from the date Program termination is announced to redeem their Rewards Credits.
- Any changes Artworks makes will be effective immediately on notice, which it may give either by posting in the store, through email marketing, or through the receipt. An Enrollee’s continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- Artworks is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with Lucky13 or the Point of Sale system, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ARTWORKS SPOKANE OR ARTWORKS COEUR D’ALENE, THEIR RESPECTIVE RELATED COMPANIES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUPPLIERS (“RELEASEES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OR ITEMS OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, THE RELEASEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Artworks pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the participant’s statutory rights as a consumer.
2015 Artworks Spokane